Meet – Share – Learn – Enjoy!
If you’d like the opportunity to meet, share, learn and enjoy with the Kent Executive Club then we’d love to hear from you!
Joining KEC gives you an opportunity to regularly meet over 50 business leaders in Kent. Whilst our businesses are varied, our problems and opportunities are broadly similar. This creates the right arena for lively and informed discussion!
We hold twelve or more events a year where members and guest speakers share their knowledge, experience and friendship in a relaxed business-like environment. Our previous guest speakers include:-
- The Deputy General Secretary of the TUC
- The Chief Executive of the London Metal Exchange
- The Managing Director of Dover Harbour Board
We regularly visit sites of historic interest and the facilities of leading Kent companies so that we may learn more about our fascinating heritage and the progress of technology in business. Recent visits include:-
- Dinner with the Royal Fusiliers at their Regimental Headquarters
- Dinner and musical entertainment at Finchcocks museum of Music
- A guided tour of Aylesford Newsprint’s paper mill
The overall aim of every event is to enjoy and members always share a fine meal together when we meet. Some of our more social events have given us:-
- Dinner on Kent and Sussex Railway’s Wealden Belle’
- A tour of Charles Dickens’ home & readings by his great-great grandson
- Dinner at The Commissioner’s House in Chatham Historic Dock Yard
To view our past events click here.
What does it cost?
The annual subscription is just £50 by standing order with a one-off joining fee of £25.
Event fees are all great value and vary according to the location and type of meal on offer.The best way to find out more about what we do is to visit one of our upcoming events as a guest. If you already know one of our members ask them to invite you along!
Alternatively please feel free to contact us.